Search With Us

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Need Some Color Inspiration?

As I was exploring a new website that I recently encountered called Stumble Upon, I found this really fun tool by Preston Bailey, A-list Celebrity Wedding and Event Planner that helps you as a bride choose a color pallete for your wedding based on the theme, location, and the number of guests you are expecting. It is a fun tool that allows you explore multiple wedding colors, helping you to find the ones just for you! This is great to use when meeting with your florist, picking out your bridesmaid dresses, and even tasting and designing the cake! Whether its pink, blue, green or my personal favorite purple, this tool will help you find colors perfect for you. So have some fun,
play around, and let me know what you think!!


Happy Planning,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment