Search With Us

Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Planning

Engagement Season is upon us and we are so honored to be working with some of the brightest and boldest brides and grooms this season.  We love our clients and are so excited to be part of their weddings!

Breaking news.....we were recently named WeddingWire.com  Brides Choice Award for 2012.  This represents the top 5% of wedding vendors and we are honored to be chosen this year again.

  

I am also thrilled that the HOT color for this season is Tangerine!!!  You can guess that I love ORANGE!!!    I  love warm earth tones and orange is so full of passion and fire that it excites and inspires me each day.   Thanks to Little Black Book blog for these images....aren't they fun!?



Coming in February,  am working on re-doing our website.  I generally update it at the end of each year, but this year I decided it's time for a fresh new look.  So, keep checking back with us to see our new look! We also have a vimeo channel coming soon....watch us grow!!

Happy Planning...be inspired.  I am and ready to go in 2012!

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. I invite anyone planning to get married in the Orlando area to visit the Hilton Bonnet Creek resort website (www.hiltonbonnetcreek.com). Many happy weddings, many happy couples.

    ReplyDelete